Erin Jean Cochran
has over seven years of real estate and right of way experience. She has acquired utility easements for clients and served as liaison to landowners and principals as part of construction projects. She is an effective researcher and is adept at managing reams of project data. She is a Colorado licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Currently managing right of way contacts, research and perfection of existing rights, and legal descriptions for expanded right of way for a twenty mile fast track powerline project in northern Pueblo County.
- Represents Black Hills Energy in acquiring utility rights of way and permitting for various distribution projects in Pueblo County, Colorado.
- Represents Clipper WindPower in acquiring wind park, sound and setback easements and in permitting applications with El Paso County for a Calhan, Colorado area wind park.
- Assisted in perfecting title on 120 year old Department of Interior right of way through now privately owned and BLM lands and negotiated permit enlargement and extension with BLM as part of planned upgrade of 14 kV line to double circuit 115 kV line. Efforts include negotiating 299 permit revisions over twenty seven mile right of way.
- Represented new home builder in Parker, Colorado establishing new residential community. Responsibilities included representing HOA board in siting and developing open space and drainage designs, serving as expert resource on plat requirements, placing production orders that required understanding of local codes and zoning for construction, managing real estate transactions with multiple agencies and establishing covenants and easement education for landowners.
- Served as title clerk to assemble and coordinate loan packages and closings, including review of title commitments and liaison with title research and individual loan officers.
- Member of Education Committee, International Right of Way Association
- Colorado Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Colby Community College A.A.S in Arts, May 2000
- Colorado State University - B.A. in Political Science, May 2003
- Candidate for Senior Designation, International Right of Way Association